I saw this wolf and thought that it’d be awesome if I could clean it up and make something for my husband with it. The cleaning process in Paint.Net wasn’t that bad, but I think I could have done a better job.
I ended up shredding several pieces and shedding some internal tears over getting the intricate design to be cut. The blade that came with my Portrait hates acute angles and tears up the 65lb paper that I’ve been using. I tried all the tips for improving it, but none worked.
The end result was a simple cut out. I’m waiting on my 60° blades and thicker paper before I try the intricate part again.