In Silhouette Studio V3, the ability to calibrate your machine’s Print-and-Cut accuracy has been moved out of sight! I had to look in the manual to find out where they hid it. I was flabbergasted by the answer and now you can be too!
- Turn on your Silhouette Cameo or Portrait.
- Open Silhouette Studio V3.
- Do one of these three things:
- Click the icon at the top most right called, “Send to Silhouette”. It looks like a Cameo with some material sticking out that has a sideways A on it. It turns into a downward arrow after you have clicked it.
- From the menu bar, go to Silhouette->Send to Silhouette
- Use the keyboard shortcut CTRL+L
- In the box that lists your machine, right click and a list of options will come up: Release Cameo (or Portrait), Connect to Cameo (or Portrait), Calibration, Distance Adjustment, Manual Registration, and Automatic Registration.
- Choose Calibration and it will come up with the Calibration test page and settings. It looks stylistically a little different from V2, but the functionality is the same. You can now proceed with my previous tutorial on how to calibrate your machine!